Sunday, March 1, 2009

The World's Most Funniest Simpson Phrases






Detective:Homer we are going to ask you some simple yes or no questions,understand
Homer:Yes (Lie Detector Blows Up)

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?

Homer: Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

Homer: [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]
Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You are gay.'

Those are just a few of the Funniest quotes ever shown on TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment