Monday, March 2, 2009

Entrance Change!!!

The Simpsons have had the same old entrance for about 2o years but they have finally given it a makeover. The new opening credits show Ralph Wiggum fall victim to a prank, Bart skateboards past Groundskeeper Willy and Barney Gumble and Marge and Maggie now drive in the car with Grandpa. The Simpsons will now be shown in HDTV with Bart commemorating the event by writing "HDTV Is Worth Every Cent" on the school blackboard.
The new opening credits debuted in the US on the 15th of February, The United Kingdom on the 22nd of February and will debut in Australia later this year!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that I am having Blogger Awards and that if you'd like to enter, you should check out For the Love of Twilight.
    I just like to let everyone know who my favourite blogs are and I will then make up some little stickers that will be available for posting on your blog so the whole world can know that your blog is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete